Missionary Sisters of Christ the King for Polonia
Congregation arose from the spiritual and cultural needs of Polish Immigrants and was founded in 1959 by Father Ignacy Posadzy, a priest of the Society of Christ. The call of every Missionary is to boundlessly love God’s meter among the Polish Immigrants and a longing to make a sacrifice of oneself with a joyful sacrifice of one’s strengthen, comfort and life for the benefit of Polish Immigrants. In a foreign country we want to strengthen other’s faith and build a peace of our beloved fatherland.
Our main call is: “All for God and all Polonia”